Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hello World!

Ahhh.  I'm back!  This last year has been a crazy ride.  In the last year we have built a house and moved.  I know alot of people build houses but we do almost all of the work ourselves...  Nights and weekends for a little over a year were dedicated to construction.  My husband has an amazing ability to use his hands to build homes.  He works full time at a desk job and then builds in the remaining time. 


For the last month we have been unpacking, starting a new school and settling into country life. We moved from living on a city lot to 20 acres in to country.   It is so amazing to look out my bedroom window at night and see countless number of starts.

I have been without the internet on my computer for the last month and a half.  It is great to be back.  I can't wait to share all the things I have discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment