Thursday, October 31, 2013

Unspoken: A Review

Dee Henderson has long been one of my favorite christian suspense authors.  She didn't write anything for several years.  This book is her second since returning to the world of fiction.  Her first book since the break was called Full Disclosure.  I did not like this book.  I just didn't enjoy the characters & plot twists she took.  I was a little hesitant to try another Dee Henderson book, but I'm glad I did.  This book is classic Dee Henderson at its best.  If you have read either of her 2 series you will enjoy her return to great plots & deep characters.

Charlotte Graham was at the center of one of Chicago's most notorious child kidnapping cases.  Over the years she has been trying to rebuild her life.  She struggles with a question alot of people ask which is "why does God let bad things happen to good people?".

Bryce Bishop is a coin dealer who is happy with his life but a little bored.  A mysterious coin supplier enters the picture & his life will never be the same.

Ms. Henderson introduces us to the world of coin collecting,  staggering inheritances & kidnapping in a story that is very well developed.  If you want a great read for a cold winter day pick up this book!  You can find a copy of it here at christainbook.com.

I was given this book by the publisher in exchange for a honest review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment