Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello!

I am trying to share a few things that I am enjoying & learning in life.  It is so strange to write this but here we go!

I had lived in the same small town in California for 29 years.  My life was so "small".  I went to the same church that my parents helped start when I was a toddler.  The town I lived in had a population of 1500 people.  This town has a post office,  small grocery store & not much else.  My husband got a job in Montana.  We moved our family 1200 miles to Billings.  God has been faithful in so many ways.   My "world"  grew by leaps and bounds.  I had to learn how to make new friends.  (I am not the most out-going person.)  I put my oldest in kindergarten.  We went to several churches before finding the one we currently attend.  I had to become alot  more independent.

 I have changed alot since making the move.  This blog will be a place to share the things that I am doing and to encourage moms everywhere.  All moms can attest to feeling like they are a "bad mom" because they fail to meet expectations.  No matter how often we "fail" God can and will use us to guide the children that He has given us.  Sometimes all it takes is sharing our bad days and struggles with others to lighten the load.
Laughter really is the best medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment